We have put together a checklist of some things you may want to consider when choosing your mobile home and its location. Choose what is important and relevant to you.
- How far is the commute from your home? And are you happy to travel that regularly?
- Do you want to be close to the sea? A town? Certain amenities?
- What local amenities do you require? E.g., shop, pub, nightlife, golf, children’s facilities etc.
- How much is the annual site fee in the park?
- What are the additional charges? E.g., electricity, water, waste collection
- When is the park open?
- Does the park have gated security?
- Is the park child friendly?
- Does the park have an animal policy?
- Does the park have a policy on overnight guests?
- Are there open areas for recreation in the park?
- Does the park have an age policy for mobile homes on the park?
- Are decks allowed to be built onto my mobile at the park?
- Is there enough space to park my car/s beside my mobile?
Mobile Home Questions
- Am I looking for a new or previously owned mobile home?
- What is my estimated budget?
- What size mobile home does my pitch allow?
- Do I need central heating?
- How many bedrooms do I need?
- Do I want an ensuite?
- Do I want sliding doors to the front?
- What integrated appliances do I want in the kitchen? E.g., Dishwasher, Washing machine
- What is the warranty?